The ND4030 can be integrated with various cards (IC’s) to support numuerous transit compliance systems such as ITSO and Calypso. The ND4030 mainly focused on mass transit and event management, offering the opportunity to have one ticket that combines transport and access to an event, such as travel by Rail, Bus or Metro and entry to sporting events, concerts, festivals, tourism and leisure events.
- Print, Encode, Issue, Contactless Tickets
- Small footprint
- Serial Interface
- Supports cut sheet, fanfold or roll feed tickets
- Low media sensor and cable to support fanfold or roll feed applications
- 350 cut sheet contactless tickets capacity
- Suitable for desktop or self service kiosk ticket vending machines
- Rear feed cut sheet ticket hopper
- Rear feed continuous forms cutter
- Front feed automatic ticket stacker
The ND4030 contactless ticketing solution, enables the ticket to be personalised with user details printed on to the ticket. Whilst full plastic card solutions are reasonably expensive to produce and usually requires a deposit for the card, the ND4030 is able to bring all the benefits of a contactless system using plastic smart cards, but in the form of a cost effective paper ticket.
Contactless Ticket Applications
- Multi-Use (Carnet Tickets)
- Multi-Modal (Multiple vendor support tickets)
- Period Pass (Weekly, Monthly, Season tickets)
- Entitlement (Concessionary, Staff travel tickets)
- Premium Journey (Higher value single journey tickets)
- Events (Combined transport and event pass tickets)
As markets for contactless smart card technology gathers pace, paper based systems will offer significantly lower costs to authorities and any perceived downsides, such as lower ‘durability’, will prove to be unfounded. Expect to see smart transport authorities making increased use of the paper contactless tickets for their smart card ticketing requirements.